24-Hour Freedom Cobra Experience
R4250 R3550 per person
Our 24-hour Experience is set up so that you can do your own thing in your own time, collect at 9 am and drop off the next day at 9 am. If you’re looking for a way to tour the Cape Peninsula, but shiver at the thought of traveling by tour bus or a standard rental car, why not ride your way – in a Cobra?
Not sure where to go?
Allow us to guide you in planning a perfect itinerary to ensure your day out is unforgettable. All loaded for your convenience onto your smartphone or a GPS which is available on pick up.
This popular option includes a drive to down go Cape Point seeing all the top spots and driving the best roads. The legendary Chapmans peak drive, Scarborough beach, and of course a stop off to see the penguins at boulders beach.
Rent from the official Backdraft Racing agent!
- Class: Modern Classic, 2 Doors, 2 Seats
- Fuel: Petrol
- Gearbox: Automatic
- Engine: V8
FACTORY BUILT | V8 | AUTOMATIC | POWER STEERING | MODERN BRAKES
- When: All year round
- Where: 48 Rose St, Schotsche Kloof, Cape Town, 8001
- Weather: All-weather conditions
- What to Wear: Comfortable clothing, closed shoes, a warm jacket
- Things to Bring: Drivers license, a Credit card for deposit and potential toll roads
- Guests or Spectators: Only paying guest allowed
- Minimum Age: 23 years
- Qualifications: Valid Drivers License
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Inclusion: 120km free to travel
- Exclusion: All additional costs, Fuel
- Full day (8hrs)
- R7,00 per km over-allocated millage
- Fuel must be replenished on vehicles return
- R500 fee for extra driver applies
- R15,000 deposit
- Super waiver option to reduce the deposit amount to R7500 available on pick up.