24-Hour Freedom Cobra Experience
R4150 per person
Take a full day starting at 8:30 in the morning and ending in the afternoon at 5 pm to explore the most diverse and beautiful city Africa has to offer! Since the production of the first Cobra in ’62, by Shelby, the beautiful Cobra car has taken the world by storm. If you’re looking for a way to tour the Cape Peninsula, but shiver at the thought of traveling by tour bus or a standard rental car, why not ride your way – in a Cobra?
Not sure where to go?
Allow us to guide you in planning a perfect itinerary to ensure your day out is unforgettable. All loaded for your convenience onto your smartphone or a GPS which is available on pick up.
This popular option includes a drive to down go Cape Point seeing all the top spots and driving the best roads. The legendary Chapmans peak drive, Scarborough beach, and of course a stop off to see the penguins at boulders beach.
Rent from the official Backdraft Racing agent!
- Class: Modern Classic, 2 Doors, 2 Seats
- Fuel: Petrol
- Gearbox: Automatic
- Engine: V8
FACTORY BUILT | V8 | AUTOMATIC | POWER STEERING | MODERN BRAKES
- When: All year round
- Where: 48 Rose St, Schotsche Kloof, Cape Town, 8001
- Weather: All-weather conditions
- What to Wear: Comfortable clothing, closed shoes, a warm jacket
- Things to Bring: Drivers license, a Credit card for deposit and potential toll roads
- Guests or Spectators: Only paying guest allowed
- Minimum Age: 23 years
- Qualifications: Valid Drivers License
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Inclusion: 120km free to travel
- Exclusion: All additional costs, Fuel
- Full day (8hrs)
- R7,00 per km over-allocated millage
- Fuel must be replenished on vehicles return
- R500 fee for extra driver applies
- R15,000 deposit
- Super waiver option to reduce the deposit amount to R7500 available on pick up.