4 Hour Guided Chauffer Drive
4 Hour Chauffeur-drive peninsula Tour start in the iconic Bo-Kaap and heads past Table Mountain and Lions head over Kloof Nek towards the crystal waters along the Camps bay and Llundudno coastline. A turn into Hout Bay to head to the world renowned Chapmans Peak Drive from there we head to Boulder Beach to see the African Penguin colony and stop for a few pictures. We head back towards the city through Kalk bay where a stop for an Ice-cream or a cup of coffee is always appreciated along the beachfront. The final stretch offers the most stunning views of Constantia and the back of Table Mountain as we cruise back into the town.
- Duration: 4 hours
- When: All year round
- Where: 19 Solan Road, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001
- Weather: All safe weather conditions permitting.
- What to Wear: Comfortable clothing, closed shoes, warm jacket
- Things to Bring: Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, beanie
- Guests or Spectators: Only paying guest allowed
- Minimum Age: 13 years
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Chauffeur drive
- Please note the drive will leave and arrive as closely as possible to the agreed-upon times but many factors may cause slight variations in timing