8 Hour Self Drive
R3250 R2850 per person
Full Peninsula Self Drive starting at 9:00 in the morning and ending at 5pm in the afternoon to take in all the sights and scenes that the Cape Peninsula has to offer.
Not sure where to go to maximise your mileage and capitalise on your Cobra? The Full day is best for taking a drive out to explore the cape peninsula with the incredible stops along the way such as boulders beach, the Hout bay Harbour, Cape Point and even the rolling hills of the Constantia wine area. Also popular is a day trip into the Cape Winelands exploring Stellenbosch and Franschhoek with their multitude of boutique shops and quaint café’s with tastes and architecture to wow the most experienced traveller. Cape Town offers endless more adventure, diverse destinations and incredible roads to get you there so what are you waiting for? We offer itineraries for your preferred route onto your Smartphone or GPS so that you’re good to go on pick-up.
For an experience as safe and reliable as it is stylish and exhilarating, rent your reimagined classic Cobra from the official Backdraft agent.
- Duration: 8 Hours
- When: All year round
- Where: 19 Solan Road, Gardens, Cape Town
- Weather: All weather conditions
- What to Wear: Comfortable clothing, Closed shoes
- Things to Bring: Drivers license, Credit card for deposit cash for potential toll roads Warm jacket, in case
- Guests or Spectators: Only paying guest allowed
- Minimum Age: 23 years
- Qualifications: Valid Drivers License
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Inclusions: 120km free to travel
- Exclusions: Fuel
- Starting at 9am till 5pm
- R7,00 per km over allocated millage
- Fuel must be replenished on vehicles return
Insurance included for one driver
- R15,000 deposit
- Super waiver option to reduce deposit amount to R7500 available on pick up.